Trade & Thought Reconciliation*
$SPY 205 bullish, near brkout: 15min LT bull pennt at trndln restce w 3x bull divgce; daily 2x bull reversl; weekly 2x bear divgce.
2015.02.04 @ 15:30
$MRVL 16.1 breakout: 15min bull flag >$16 restce; daily LT H&S near $16.6 2nd nkline restce; wkly LT symm wedge brkout w 1x bull revrsl.
2015.02.04 @ 15:25
$FEYE 33.3 watch to buy brkout or brkdwn: 15min fulcrum top w $33.9 restce & 1x bull revrsl; dly LT 4x bull revrsl & symm wedge brkout 12/19
2014.12.29 @ 12:47
$GOOGL 515.8 bearish: daily LT descending triangle breakdown < $520 sppt.
2014.12.15 @ 16:21
$SLV 16.3 bullish: daily LT falling wedge brkout w 2x ST bull divgce.
2014.12.12 @ 11:49
$IWM 117.4 watch: daily LT bull flag @ trendline restce w $120 flagpole restce, but ST H&S top formng R shldr ~$118 w $115 nkline sppt.
2012.12.03 @ 11:29
$SPY 200.8 watch: daily diamond top nearing peak ~$204 w 2x MFI bear divergence within LT bull channel.
2014.11.04 @ 13:49
$OIH 44.3 bearish: daily bear pennant w $41 flagpole sppt; a lot of bear flags awaiting brkdwn in singlenames too… $GDP a harbinger?
2014.11.03 @ 16:14
$SJNK 29.8 bullish: daily H&S btm @ Rshldr sppt w $30 nkline restce & 2x MFI bull divgce.
2014.11.03 @ 16:11
$SPY 195.7 & $IWV 116.0 bullish: 15min H&S bottoms @ R shldr sppt; daily support too.
2014.10.06 @ 12:51
$GOOGL 588 bullish: daily LT bull pennant @ trendline sppt w $615 flagpole restce.
2014.09.16 @ 16:03
$IWM 115.8, watch: 15min H&S top near nkline sppt @ $115.5; daily LT bull pennant within bull channel.
2014.09.09 @ 12:30
$IWV 119.3, watch: 15min H&S top near nkline sppt @ $119.1; daily bull channel.
2014.09.09 @ 12:21
$SPY 200, watch: 15min complex H&S top shld form R shldr $200.5-201.0 w $199.85 nkline sppt; daily bull channel @ restce.
2014.09.09 @ 12:16
$NCR 34.25 watch: daily LT bull flag @ trendline restce w $41.5 flagpole restce, ST tilted H&S btm w 2x bull divgce; weekly 2x bull divgce.
2014.09.02 @ 14:24
$IWV closed >115, bullish: brkout confrms btm to 4% drwdwn; wrst case now is 15min H&S btm w $115.7 nkline & 114 Rshldr; best fill gap >117.
2014.08.08 @ 16:22
…$TNX contd: wkly weak C&H w 3.05 rim & 2x bear divgce.
2014.08.07 @ 14:41
$SPY 192.5 watch: 15min diamond btm brkout w 2x bull divgc; daily bounce off $190 sppt after brkdwn fm risng wedge w 3x bear divgc.
2014.08.07 @ 10:00
$IWV 114.7 watch: 15min H&S btm @ Rshldr w $114 nklne & 2x bull divgc; daly LT bull chnl @ sppt after brkdwn fm risng wedg w $111.6 sppt tgt
2014.08.07 @ 9:53
…$SPY contd: watch for bull reversal in daily ST 3x bear divgce.
2014.07.22 @ 9:57
…$IWM contd: 1/2013 brkout fm wkly LT ascending triangle has been completed (classic breakout = 50% of hypotenuse).
2014.07.21 @ 17:26
$SPY (197.3) watch: 15min consolidn chanl in lger symm wedge; dly ST bull chnnl @ sppt w 3x bear divgce; wkly ST rising wedge w bull revrsl.
2014.07.21 @ 17:15
$LGF (29.75) bullish: daily LT bull flag at trendline restce w $38 flagpole & 2x bull divrgce marking btm @ 38.2% Fibonacci retracement.
2014.07.02 @ 11:41
$GDX ($26) bullish: 15min bull flag; daily LT tilted H&S btm at nkline restce to fill gap >$32 w 3x bull divgce.
2014.06.27 @ 9:54
$MOS ($50.8) bullish, watch: daily ascending triangle brkout to fill gap up to $52; wkly LT H&S btm brkout within LT symm wedge brkout.
2014.06.23 @ 14:16
$CRTO ($35) watch: 15min H&S top will bnce/brkdwn @ $34.5 nkline sppt; daily ST bull channl after brkouts fm ST H&S btm & LT fallng wedge.
2014.06.17 @ 11:17
$IWV (116) watch: 1min symm wedge 2day; 15min bear flag w 3x LT bull divgc; dly ST risng wdge at restce w/in LT bull chnnl; wkly bull revrsl
2014.06.16 @ 17:39
$SPY (194.3) watch: 1min symm wedge 2day; 15min bear flag; daily risng wedge false brkout after restce-cum-sppt faild 6/12; wkly bull revrsl
2014.06.16 @ 17:28
$MT ($15.1) watch: daily LT H&S btm nearing $13.3 R shldr sppt w ST 3x bear divgce; wkly LT fallng wedge (since 2008) w trndline restc <$15.
2014.06.12 @ 14:52
$IWM (116.4) watch: daily LT H&S top @ R shoulder restce w 107.3 nkline sppt & ST 2x bull divgce; weekly 4x bear divgce…
2014.06.10 @ 14:17
… $CRTO contd: daily LT breakout fm falling wedge (5/14).
2014.06.03 @ 16:07
Low volume today b4 long wkend; next trading day (Tues 5/27) pivotal for mkt w $SPY $IWV $QQQ bearish setups all near bull reversals.
2014.05.23 @ 13:17
$USDJPY (101.8) bullish: daily complx fulcrum btm w 101.8 sppt shld breakout >104 flagpole restce fm former LT bull pennt.
$FXY $JPY $DXJ
Feb. 25 at 4:23 PM
$GC_F ($1594) brilliant LT bull pennant at trendline support; target >$2000. $GLD
Feb. 23 at 8:16 PM
$GLNG LT bull pennant; expect breakout higher, which jives w the $NG_F arb spread now being fetched by Japanese imports. #Fukushima$USDJPY
Feb. 22 at 12:16 PM
…amazing that $SPY bear divergence (4x daily & weekly) has held up again; 2006 analogue says fade divgce, buy on dip. $SPX $ES_F
Feb. 22 at 12:11 PM
$SPY (+51bps @ $151.19) technical bounce 2day: filling ystday’s gap; 30-min still bearish & will close wk ovrbought, 15-min already there…
Feb. 21 at 1:40 PM
$TNX (1.960) ST bull channel at trendline sppt (>1.95); if it breaksdown, next sppt @ 1.905 before gap dwn to 1.85. $TLH$US_F
Jan. 28 at 2:21 PM
$TIP 5y5y inflation breakeven up to 2.865%, highest since May 2004 & August 1997. $FVX$TNXJan. 18 at 3:47 PM…+2.2% on the long $EEM / short $EMB as of swap.Jan. 18 at 3:45 PM
#PairTrade update: Swapping short $EMB for $EMLC; still long $EEM; expect strong $DX_F & US export inflatn to EMs. http://t.co/X7UWFMoO$UUPJan. 10 at 12:55 PM
$SPY ($146.40) evolving intraday: bull revrsl still undrwy, but watch tilted cmpnd fulcrum top in 15-min w nkline >$146.9 & R shldr >$145.7.Jan. 10 at 11:20 AM
$SPY ($146.00) falling fm dbl top ~$146.70; wait for turn higher to confirm bull reversal fm 30-min bear divgce, which 15-min shows underwy.Jan. 8 at 2:01 PM
$SPY ($145.40) watch for complex multiday H&S top in 30-min, rising fm neckline to R shoulder restce ~$145.60; brkdwn wld fill gap to $142.Jan. 7 at 1:07 PM
…buying $IWM ($86.75): LT ascending triangle at 3x restce @ $87 in daily; weekly & monthly indicators bullish. $RUTJan. 7 at 1:01 PM
$SPY (-54bps @ $145.53) about to rally: H&S bottom @ R shoulder sppt in 1-min w bull divgce; 30-min indicators oversold & still bullish.
Dec. 31 at 4:50 PM
#PairTrade: long $EEM / short $EMB again. EMB bear divgce; QE 3+4 will export inflation to #EmergingMarkets again, want to be long equities.Dec. 31 at 1:00 PM
$SPY ($140.60) bull divgce on 30-min; multiday H&S bottom may rally to neckline ~141.40 before testing R shoulder sppt ~140.00. $SPX $ES_FDec. 27 at 10:34 AM
$XLY compound fulcrum top w bear divergence; liquidating last of the position today.Dec. 27 at 9:04 AM
…$SHGIDX has broken out above falling wedge, but daily & weekly indicators are overbought and will need rest soon. $FXI $GXCDec. 27 at 9:01 AM
$FXI Cup & Handle approaching rim restce ~$40.5, weak bear divgce starting in daily; will trim position at rim (my biggest allocatn @ 4.5%).Dec. 26 at 3:56 PM
…$VXX concurs: rounded top in 30-min w bear divgce as it’s made new intraday highs; 1-min warns to watch for bull flag breakout. $VIXDec. 26 at 3:52 PM
$SPY ($141.75) & $QQQ ($64.50) develpng H&S in 30-min charts w bull divgce in MFIs: May rally fm necklines to R shoulders @ $144.5 & $66.3.Dec. 26 at 2:31 PM
$DBC ($27.69) inverse tilted H&S at R shoulder; daily 3x bull divergence; no clues fm weekly/monthly. $CRB #CommoditiesDec. 20 at 12:06 PM
$SPY 1-min shows symmetrical wedge may be part of 2 day bear pennant; watch 30-min for hints. $SPX $ES_FDec. 18 at 5:52 PM
…expansion in $SPX to $GC_F ratio is sign of organic growth, but are stocks & gold arguing over fiscal cliff outcome? http://t.co/2B5FiC83Dec. 18 at 5:49 PM
$GLD & $SLV crushed since 11/26, moving inverse to $SPY rally despite falling $DXY, QE4 & BOJ easing…Dec. 17 at 10:08 AM
$DBC ($27.56) confirmed bullish w 3x bull divgce and nearing R shoulder support of H&S bottom ~$26. $CRBDec. 16 at 1:22 PM
$USDCNY needs more attn: $CNY +5.6% ytd w wicked rally since Aug; now PBOC removes QFII limits for sovrn wealth & CBs. http://t.co/i2nO1ZrSDec. 10 at 5:51 PM
$QQQ & $SPY watch closely: 30-min bear divgce led to pullback b4 wkend, now bull divgce promptng recovery w H&S bottom @ R shoulder on daily.Dec. 6 at 3:50 PM
$HG_F ($3.644) shying away fm trendline resistce of LT symmetrical wedge; no bias fm indicators. $JJCDec. 5 at 10:52 PM
$GLD have no fear: still tightly tracking 2009 Cup & Handle #analogue on daily & weekly fractals. $GC_F http://t.co/JM2pKpWv$XLF ($15.73) wait to see if daily bear divgce holds; mutliyr inverted H&S nearng neckline restce; riding trendline sppt of ST rising wedge.Dec. 4 at 1:49 PM
$QQQ ($65.45) & $SPY ($141.15) bear divergence on 30-mins, but they should close higher fm bull divergence on 1-mins.Dec. 2 at 11:44 PM
$SPX will recouple w slow-growth #economy: corporate profit margins @ 70-year highs w wages/GDP @ alltime low. $$ http://t.co/edT1mIsu
Nov. 26 at 1:23 PM
$CPB ($35.48) breaking out of LT symmetrical wedge on monthly (dates back to 1998 alltime high & 1980s pre-ramp).
#Bullish Nov. 17 at 2:07 PM
…$SPY ($136.37) rally fm here to H&S top’s R shoulder jives w $DX_Y inverse #correlation. $SPX $ES_F $UUP $USD
http://t.co/gucMvLwM Nov. 16 at 2:19 PM
$SPY ($136.20) getting overbought intraday; as it turns lower, I’m looking for bull divgce to hold (3rd pass), esp on 30-min. $SPX $ES_F Nov. 16 at 9:10 AM
$EURUSD (1.374) H&S bottom has developed in daily, at right shoulder sppt; starting to fit w weekly bull divgce. $FXE https://t.co/l1ovtsk8 Nov. 15 at 10:46 AM
$USDJPY (81.10) H&S bottom breaking out above neckline w strong ST & LT bull divergence. $FXY https://t.co/hBNOnhCi Nov. 14 at 3:41 PM
#FiscalCliff: $SPX -1.1% and entire Treasury complex is down too ($SHY $IEI $IEF $TLH $TLT). $IRX $FVX $TNX $TYX #Correlation breakdownNov. 13 at 3:36 PM
$SPY ($138.15) showing bull divergence on 15 & 30-min; waiting for 1-min confirmation; this could be bottom.Nov. 13 at 11:39 AM
$SPY buy with both hands: either this bounce will turn into 2007 (+8% to R shoulder of H&S top) or June 2011 (+15% to new highs).
#AnalogueNov. 12 at 9:40 PM
$EURUSD (1.2680) LT descending triangle w support ~1.19 on monthly, but bull divergence developing on weekly. Watch for more signals. $FXENov. 12 at 1:33 PM
$HOV ($4.95) Cup & Handle might be shying away fm rim restce back to 1/2011; bullish LT indicators. Chart has amazing symmetry past 30 yrs.Nov. 9 at 11:30 AM
…$SPY 30-min shows a broader, multi day H&S forming, which could rally fm this head to neckline restce ~$140.50. https://t.co/CLMFvf4nNov. 9 at 11:25 AM
$SPY ($138.7) H&S bottom developing in 1-min; neckline ~$139, R shoulder sppt ~$138.4. http://t.co/moHkFNuGNov. 8 at 12:12 PM
$SPY ($139.30) bull divergence starting to develop (early 2nd bump) in 15-min. $SPX $ES_FNov. 8 at 11:42 AM
$SPY ($139.20) bull divergence on 1-min; expect a rally, which needs to hold to avert collapse. $SPX $ES_F http://t.co/AAfAes0INov. 7 at 11:56 AM
$SPY resting on LT bull channel support @ $139.5; air pocket below down to 61.8% Fibonacci ~$137.7. $SPX http://t.co/NrPdAbwTNov. 7 at 11:53 AM
$QQQ below LT bull Chanel support, riding ST bear channel sppt & resting on 61.8% Fibonacci ~$64.15. $COMPQ http://t.co/zrKlJnE3Nov. 7 at 10:09 AM
$EURCHF (1.2062) has retraced >61.8% of its post-OMT gains; lookout below $EZU.
#RiskOff http://t.co/1HHmD9tYNov. 6 at 11:09 AM
$SPY #analogue 2q v 4q 2012 (daily chart)- we’ve reached the point at which I’d expect a dip to lower low in H&S bottom http://t.co/jYs8trzdNov. 6 at 9:54 AM
$XLV -50bps, $XLE +1%, $XME +65bps… Market voting for a Romney victory in early session. #Election2012
Oct. 31 at 4:37 PM
$GLD ($166.83) Cup & Handle moving back up to rim after handle held 38.2% Fibonacci support. $GC_F Oct. 31 at 3:33 PM
$DGI (+12% @ $26.20) H&S top on 1-min intraday; lookout below–despite momentum.Oct. 31 at 2:30 PM
$QQQ bought @ $64.85; bull divgce on 1-min & 30-min; daily @ intersectn of LT bull channel & ST bear channl sppts near 61.8% FibonacciOct. 26 at 1:37 PM
$SPY (-40bps @ $140.9) bull divergence on 1-min & 30-min w 30-min showing loose falling wedge; expect rally into close. $SPXOct. 24 at 10:36 AM
$CL_F @ $86.50 below $88 H&S neckline support (7/2012-pres). Symmetrical wedge w trendline support >$81 on weekly/monthly. $USOOct. 22 at 1:37 PM
$IWM 1-min bull divergence & fulcrum bottom. (-43bps @ $81.50)Oct. 19 at 2:03 PM$OIH selling my remaining stake since it’s coming off R shoulder resistance of H&S top w bear divergence in daily.Oct. 17 at 12:57 PM
$QQQ right at $68.25 H&S neckline support cum resistce. A break higher means Fibonacci 38.2% retracement was the extent of this correctn.Oct. 16 at 11:55 AM
$XLF bull pennant at trendline resistance–part of a larger Cup & Handle that’s near breakout higher in the middle of earnings season.Oct. 11 at 12:27 PM
$WY bull pennant.Oct. 11 at 12:11 PM
$QQQ has already retraced ~38.2% (Fibonacci support ~$62.60) of its rally off June lows. $COMPQOct. 10 at 4:12 PM
$HYG H&S top at end of LT bear divergence.Oct. 10 at 4:10 PM
$US_F ST bull divergence on daily chart; one more gasp higher, b/c weekly shows bear divergence. $TLT $TYXOct. 10 at 10:39 AM
$IWM complex H&S bottom in 1-min w bull divergence. Expect ST breakout >$82.80 neckline to ~$82.90.Oct. 9 at 10:44 AM
$AVL far finger? 10:42 EST- 5200 shs @ $2.27 (+24% fm $1.83); move already retraced.Oct. 8 at 10:46 PM
Tough wk: World Bank issued China 2012 growth warning (7.7% v 8.2 prior), now IMF lowers its 2012/13 global growth forecast. #Contrarian $$Oct. 8 at 2:25 PM
$GC_F did hit Cup & Handle rim restce ~$1790 w bear divergence; now @ $1776, expect handle to dip as low as Fibonacci sppt ~$1694. $GLDOct. 8 at 2:18 PM
$GC_F did hit Cup & Handle rim restce ~$1790; now @ $1776, expect handle to dip as low as Fibonacci sppt ~$1690. $GLD https://t.co/Zi7uIldyOct. 2 at 5:42 PM
$COMPQ accentuates the H&S top that’s forming in other indices like $SPX. $QQQ $NQ_F http://t.co/hAciwtP1
Sep. 27 at 3:38 PM
$SPY @ $144.80 showing bear divergence in 1-min into the close. $SPX Sep. 27 at 1:30 PM
I’m sitting here laboring over whether or not to sell $XME, and $CLF messes w my head: looks like a H&S bottom w bull divergence.Sep. 27 at 8:53 AM
In coordination w market-wide 2q12 analogues, $TNX daily fractal is uncannily self-similar to 4/13/12 (as is $SPX). http://t.co/tFrqxcMeSep. 21 at 5:15 PM
$TRAN symmetrical wedge breaking dwn. After weak $FDX & $NSC guidance and soft Railtraffic data, I’m worried about inventories/confidence.Sep. 21 at 12:26 PM$GC_F Cup & Handle rim resistce near ~$1792. @JessesCafe is right though, this pattern usually occurs in uptrend. $GLDhttp://t.co/VIyNtVLL$SPY now worked into long symmetrical wedge on 1-min. Due to length, breakouts fm these patterns are generally mild. $SPX…Romney cuts spending & taxes, Obama raises them: both candidates warrant the same $DJIA reaction, same net economic effect.What’s w convent’l wisdom that #RomneyRyan2012 win good for $DJIA? They wanna bust up Fed! (Bad ST, good LT if fiscal side is well managed.)$HG_F symmetrical wedge since 6/2010 low; @ $3.5880, near breakout >$3.60 trendline resistance. $JJC$SPY +2% to $143.70, 30-min bear divergce suggests intraday pullback m these highs.$SPY intraday dbl top @ $141.47 w bear divrgce on 1-min. 30-min H&S top still developing w smaller descending triangle. All looks bearish.$SPY -30bps trying to rally off lows to hold neckline support on a closing basis. Despite all the red, $IWM is +60bps! $RUT#SmallCap$USDJPY confirmed breakout fm falling wedge–a bottom to multiyear slide after H&S broke neckline 10/2008. Short $FXY…Hope $SPY holds 1-min symmetrical wedge’s trendline sppt, cuz below that it’ll test neckline of H&S top. https://t.co/yqI2eMmP$SPY +$0.83 (+0.60%) heading lower into close. At trendline restce of symmetrical wedge on 1-min.$SPY will have to compel Bernanke to implement QE3, call his bluff. Jawboning is credibility trap; he can only bluff mkt once in his career.What’d you expect? Bernanke wouldn’t nix QE3 unless $CL_F >$120 or Core CPI/5y5y inflation rally.Bernanke said nothing new or material @ Jackson Hole today: he reaffirmed QE3 threat, nothing more. $$ http://t.co/mhiuwsatNoticing a lot of H&S tops on #Value charts (highlighted in 30-min) charts ($IWW$IWD$VIG), but #Growth trending higher ($IWZ$IWF).$CVS at right shoulder of H&S top, neckline ~$47.6Watch $HYG breakout >$92 resistance of ascending triangle. Vertex of shorter-term rising wedge @ same $92 target + bear divgce will prevail.Watch $HYG breakout >$92 resistance of ascending triangle, but I do note vertex of shorter-term rising wedge at same $92 target.$TNX near 1.85 restce of falling wedge w bull divergce in all fractals. Sppt <1.40 if breakout fails. $IEFhttp://t.co/FaeP3k8j$ADM LT H&S w $24 neckline (11/2009 left sholder). Trading 0.93 P/B, getting crushed due to #Drought. Watching to pickup deep value evently.$SPY needs to hold $140.80 trendline resistance cum support to confirm breakout. https://t.co/UyHKjobn$XME nearing trendline restce of LT falling wedge (4/2011 top & 7/2010 btm). LT fractals’ indicators sugest breakout after pullback on daily$XME nearing trendline resistance of LT falling wedge (4/2011 top & 7/2010 btm). Indicators on all fractals suggest breakout is near.$VIX breaking-down below support of giant bear descending triangle. Don’t buy just because it’s cheap (not yet). $VXXhttp://t.co/BZCKQVaV$SPY 30-min shows ST symmet wedge (bull pennant?) at resistance. Buy breakout higher; downside target sppt ~$140.25. http://t.co/ozFPaxRD$BAC @ trendline restce of LT bear pennant on wkly chart, but all fractals’ indicators r bullish. Watch for brkout highr or fall to sppt >$6$SHLD H&S bottom w bullish LT indicators. Attractive #RealEstate play w nice brand assets too. http://t.co/gxZ1qh2b$EZU failed breakout >$29 falling wedge trendline restce; targets sppt <$25, even tho all fractals’ indicators bullish. http://t.co/PbOt9CXl$SPX -32bps into close today; 30-min shows $SPY met trendline resistance of bull channel; rising wedge also developing. http://t.co/sWn8lvLD$SPY working on inverted H&S bottom on intraday 1-min. Indicators show bull divergence too.$SPX has departed fm its 2011 analogue: indicators & chart pattern have diverged. Still trading in neat technical coordination. $ES_F$USDCAD @ 1.002 almost back to parity. Inverted H&S should lead it <1.00 to rt shoulder support ~0.99. $FXC5y5y fw inflation has bounced >2.0% in QE3 expectation, but US July PMI now at Fed intervention levels. #GreatSeeSaw $$ http://t.co/WLQZ1t2J$SPY rallied up to $138.65 fm intraday H&S, now retracing into close. 30-min bull flag will find $138 trendline sppt. https://t.co/hVkO88VY$SPY @ $128.24 1-min intraday H&S bottom, bull divergence in indicators.$SPY volume 62% avg today. It’s all about Fed & ECB. This feels like despondency, esp after nervous reaction to Draghi. http://t.co/oBG62PXdBuying a little $EWJ. After it crashed below ST H&S neckline (7/4 head), bounced off double bottom. Now at 50DMA w indicators bullish.Prominent theme in late-90s was reduction of #Treasury supply as US reduced deficit. There’s a healthy liquidity premium in $US_F$TLT$TYXAnyone noticed @CNBC getting tougher on guests? Esp on #FiscalCliff, they’re real cynical. Good to see, tho I bet it’s to help ratings. $$$CP bought @ $79.90 rt shoulder sppt of inverted H&S on 1-min, now intraday bull flag. Confirmed daily bull flag w 79.8 restce.$XRX buying more: indicators in all fractals bearish w wkly LT H&S (back to 2001) developg, but daily @ trendline support of falling wedge$SPX wkly bear divrgce + mntly bear chanl warnd of YE12 collapse http://t.co/0VOPgWVa but mntly morphing into bull flag http://t.co/s94j5IoJ$DELRF big resurgence has gone largely unnoticed. Is Greece quietly printing Drachma? $GREKhttp://t.co/xV5PrQPDBought some $IWM today @ $79.90 to capitalize on this lull of underperformance before takeoff, per 2011 analogue. #SmallCapBuying $IWF per 2011 analogue: LCG outperformed $SPX henceforth in 2011 fm this’d support bounce. #GrowthSo far, noticing that co’s reporting 2q12 EPS misses are getting absolutely crushed, while beats are faded. $$$XLP in bear rising wedge since 2011 base, but ST bull flag is developing–last gasp for staples but start to bull cycle sector rotation.Bearish chart constructions from $XLB$XLE$XLI. Buying in the $XLP space, likely the index (not singlenames). Could be start of bull cycle.$BP bear flag within giant LT symmetrical wedge. Looking to start buying <$38. PB 1.06/FPE 6.54, how cheap can a co w 25% ROE/12% ROI get?Added to $CSX @ $22.46. Bullish indicators, LT & ST symmetrical wedges on daily chart w 1-min bull falling wedge about to breakout >$22.50.Bond market is king (smart money) b/c it’s composed of longer-term investors: spreads are too wide, CUSIPs too illiquid to flip. $$Analysts’ $SPX YE price targets are so ridiculous. They use estimated EPS then an estimated multiple (P/E). So many layers of assumption.$SPX rally defied most inter-asset correlations. An effect fm OT2 (see $HYG trading @ $91, $VIX ~17)? US still not immune fm global slowdown$SPX defied inter-asset correlns in rally since 6/4, maybe some effect fm OT2 (see $HYG trading at $91). Still not immune fm global slowdown
$USG breakout above Cup & Handle ~$19.40 rim.
Jun. 29 at 1:14 PM
$A about to breakout >$39 resistance per 1-min bull ascending triangle. https://t.co/yYAE70kZJun. 29 at 1:10 PM
$SPX next LT resistance ~1500 fm trendline of bear rising wedge (draw fm 2011 high & low). $SPY $VTI
Jun. 29 at 11:17 AM
$COP & $A 1-min intraday bull pennants. Adding to positions.Jun. 29 at 9:30 AM
$FB bull Cup & Handle.Jun. 29 at 9:21 AM
$GES bull falling wedge. Bounced off trendline support ~$24.50, expect rally over resistance ~$33.Jun. 27 at 8:21 AM
Economic data has been up y/y, but ppl forget it’s off low base, since the economy, $SPX were wavering after QE2 this time last year.Jun. 22 at 2:35 PM
$CL_F bouncing off LT trendline support dating back to 9/2009. Kinda wanna buy, but no evidence it’ll hold. Daily & wkly indicators bullish.Jun. 22 at 10:26 AM
$TLT sold most @ $126.14; bull pennant, holding what’s left in case of a breakout.Jun. 21 at 4:01 PM
$SPX -2.5% to 1320 after macro data, bank downgrades, Fed dashed hopes. This is now “Panic” in Cycle of Psychology. http://t.co/gNYrQHyoJun. 21 at 3:38 PM
$MS Moody’s downgrade coming tonight; Technicals: in ST bear flag, part of LT inverted Cup & Handle w $12-12.3 rim support back to 2008 low.Jun. 21 at 3:03 PM
$GC_F still in bear channel, but I’m focused on bull falling wedge drawn fm tops in 2011 to 2012. Buy @ 1540 1st sppt & 1530 trendline. $GLDJun. 21 at 9:46 AM
$SLV @ $25.75 nearing $26 support of bear descending triangle, still stuck in shorter-term bear channel since 2011 top. http://t.co/IHJnWNMDJun. 21 at 8:51 AM
$YHOO confirming a new bull channel, breaking out of ST symmetrical triangle within larger bear channel that began at 10/2011 highs.Jun. 20 at 3:56 PM
#PairTrade: long $MRU.CA @ $51.40, short $WFM @ $96.15. Better value in MRU, WFM has a big task to bring EPS fm TTM 2.20 to 2.83.Jun. 19 at 5:09 PM
$SPX expects something more than OT2 (i.e QE3 lite) fm #FOMC tmrw. $EZU expects fiscal consolidation talk. https://t.co/rlcccWtcJun. 18 at 11:33 PM
Can entitlement/public #pension underfunding disasters help Revenue Bonds outperform GOs? #Munis $MUB http://t.co/q0OILTG2Jun. 18 at 11:05 PM
Economist quote fm my convos today… Me: “Why would Fed plain QE3/OT2 again?” He: “Cuz mkt already priced it in, can’t provoke letdown.” $$
$FVX $TNX $TYX reaction to 9/21/11 #OperationTwist says don’t own #Treasuries after #FOMC meeting Wed.
For credit: $HYG>$BKLN>$LQD of courseJun. 18 at 5:43 PM
NYSE volume ~700mm today, $SPY 130m; both extremely low. But $VIX selloff -13.22%. Tail wagging dog, while ppl wait for mtngs later this wk.Jun. 18 at 4:49 PM
$P bull falling wedge brokeout to close above trendline resistance today. May buy some to fill gap >$14.Jun. 18 at 4:26 PM$SPX seems to believe in #OperationTwist renewal; $EZU now hoping for fiscal consolidation talk fm ECB mtng 6/21 & Euro finmins 6/21-22.Jun. 18 at 4:19 PM
$SPX 2011 #Analogue seems relevant. 2012 is showing a classical pattern like all those H&S bottoms before it, just condensed.Jun. 18 at 4:15 PM
…$IYT 1q rally flattened by energy costs $CL_F & $KOL. We’ll see what #FOMC say on Wed, but now is time to buy trannies.
Jun. 18 at 4:07 PM
More on $IYT: has outperformed $SPX like most early recoveries. Economists claim 1q12 warm winter pulled fw 2q demand, say 3q will normalize.
- @CNBC: coordinated CB effort to provide liquidity to Euro banks; $SPX spikes +100pts. Fed already offers unlmtd USD swaps! Fade the rally!
Jun. 14 at 3:28 PM
- $WTR @ $24 in bull flag. Might slip lower, but holding for breakout >$24.57 high.
Jun. 14 at 12:53 PM
- #China will event’ly stabilize $CNY when consumptn supplants fixed inv + exports; they’ll draw-dwn commod stockpiles. That’s when I buy $FXI
Jun. 13 at 11:54 PM
- $CJES recent action played to vertex of symmet triangle, now breaking out of trendline resistce <$18.35. Great value. http://t.co/TN93mBkZ
Jun. 13 at 12:53 PM
- $FXE @ $125.14, 30-min Cup & Handle w $125.45 rim, 1-min bull flag. Trying to sell on breakout ~$125.5. $EURUSD https://t.co/u0yi2Tqh
Jun. 13 at 12:31 PM
- #Germany sovereign yields up again, add to 6/12 bond losses, close EMU arb spread to acct for fiscal consolidation probability. $BWX $BUND
Jun. 13 at 9:28 AM
- $UNG buying with both hands. $NG_F @ $2.20 right shoulder of inverse H&S bottom, neckline <$2.75.
Jun. 13 at 8:39 AM
- Markets don’t immediately reverse on #Bailout anncmnts, eg TARP 2/10/09, Greece 5/2/10, Ireland 11/28/10, LTRO1 12/8/11. $FEU $EWP #Spailout
Jun. 12 at 11:47 AM
- #Railroads bounce, noticeable decoupling from broad market. Turnaround underway? $CSX $IYT https://t.co/Wn9tmK7d
Jun. 12 at 11:19 AM
- $GLT going to sell <$16.50 trendline resistance of bear rising wedge. http://t.co/kaRTe9wc
Jun. 7 at 11:04 AM
- $HG_F $1.23 H&S neckline held (3x bottom & trendline support), now moving into vertex of symmetrical triangle. http://t.co/mb5Xxq9Z
Jun. 7 at 10:41 AM
- …$ES_F base case: after hitting trendline resistance ~1315, resume slide to 1254 support, then breakout higher fm this falling wedge. $SPX
Jun. 6 at 1:28 PM
- …$ES_F best case: rally to inverted H&S neckline at 1333 then down to 1290 rt shoulder support before breakout higher. $SPX
Jun. 6 at 1:24 PM
- “V” shaped bottom (or top) is rare, as it plays into bear flag. Classical patterns are H&S, rounded, or double bottoms. $SPY $DIA
Jun. 6 at 1:07 PM
- Top 1% of earners pay 40% of the taxes they say. Well, they make ~25% of income, so yes, they should pay less, but not much <30%. $$
Jun. 5 at 4:47 PM
- $MBLX +29% on short squeeze. Not sure about these numbers, but: 21.97% short interest and 40 days to cover!
Jun. 5 at 3:07 PM
- $SI_F much like $GC_F in a bear channel since 2011 top, but double bottom has formed a H&S neckline, signaled bull reversal. $SLV
Jun. 5 at 9:29 AM
- $SPX support still 1254, where I’ll nibble, but won’t OW risk until past Panic/Capitulation on Cycle of Psychology. http://t.co/rblOqYpE
Jun. 4 at 9:52 AM
- Great #quote from John Browne CNBC interview: “Epic battle in Europe between Anglo Keynesians and Germanic Austrians.” $$
Jun. 1 at 4:49 PM
- …announce more QE on long end (only deploy if necessary), and fiscal intervention (to aid structural issues/innovation). $TYX $TLT
Jun. 1 at 2:36 PM
- What will #QE3 do, push rates lower? Already at historic lows! We must forgo ST pain for LT gain… $$ http://t.co/YIIxMBAU
Jun. 1 at 2:32 PM
- Today we crossed threshold fm Fear to Desperation on Cycle of Psychology. Cue emergency mtngs & intervention rumors. $$ http://t.co/5OSm9EEj
Jun. 1 at 10:18 AM
- $GLD in bear channel within longer term bull flag. Most likely looking for trendline support $141.50-143 before breakout rally. $GC_F
May. 30 at 11:05 AM
- $SPX daily bear flag w bear pennant, bearish indicators developed in 30-min intraday. $SPX $ES_F
May. 25 at 1:07 PM
- $FXE gap dwn 124.65 to 54 outta 1-min bear flag. Now oversold on all intraday fractals/daily/wkly/monthly. Wkend short covering now? $EURUSD
May. 25 at 10:50 AM
- $FXE buying ~$124.65 right shoulder support of H&S. Still own $UUP, but using this as trade for $EURUSD bounce. https://t.co/bd3UKJV8
May. 25 at 9:42 AM
- Plan to hold $XLU for outperformance per 3q11 analogue, at least till realization of mild summer a la 1q12 mild winter. http://t.co/QZ3kIoXi
May. 24 at 2:12 PM
- $EURCHF intervention @ 8:59est broke exponential decay ~1.20 floor w a spike fm 1.2006 to 1.2075. Now consolidating back ~1.35. $FXF
May. 24 at 10:06 AM
- Were at Fear stage in Cycle of Psychology, just past Denial, not quite Desperation. Hold on. $$ http://t.co/QZ3kIoXi http://t.co/5OSm9EEj
May. 23 at 12:11 PM
- European Stability Mechanism (ESM) also needs a bank charter for direct access to ECB liquidity in handling bank recapitalizations. $$
May. 23 at 9:17 AM
- EIB is leveraged 150x, 3.8% Greek exposure, 5.3% Portugal, 15% Spain. This is still most likely conduit for emergency non-sterilized #QE. $$
May. 23 at 9:16 AM
- European Investment Bank (EIB) needs to collect infrastructure tax, leverage via ECB, then issue #Eurobonds. $$ http://t.co/2Ghsaw8e
May. 23 at 9:15 AM
- $EURUSD has to find support @ 1.25 inverted H&S, otherwise it’s spellbound by longer-term bear channel since 7/2008 top w ~1.05 sppt. $FXE
May. 22 at 5:36 PM
- $GES bought into 1q12 earnings this afternoon. Warm winter def padded EPS, plus it will rally off trendline support of LT bull falling wedge.
May. 22 at 5:02 PM
- Buy list for $SPX 1300, outperformers fm June 2011 #Analogue: $MOO $AMLP $XLU $XLK/$IGM $XPH http://t.co/4qrnDPuX
May. 22 at 4:28 PM
- $CJES bear descending triangle since IPO. Will test bear trendline resistance ~$19 (<200DMA $19.50), then should return to suppt ~$16.50.
May. 22 at 3:58 PM
- D-day (week): June 18… Greek re-election, Fed FOMC meeting, ECB meeting, Eurozone finance ministers’ meeting. $$
May. 18 at 11:03 AM
- $VIX & $LQD show stress anticpatng QE/Twist end a la 2010+11. $TIPS breakeven say inflation expectn too hi for QE3 yet. http://t.co/bQLSaiUT
May. 16 at 10:20 PM
- $SPX daily stochastic oversold (%K<5). If mkt is going to rally, now is its last chance. $ES_F $SPY http://t.co/x0JAJPGA
May. 16 at 9:58 AM
- $DX_Y here’s my Cup & Handle w 81.50 rim. Prime Meridian $82. $UUP http://t.co/Xp65smp4
May. 15 at 2:28 PM
- $COP Fundamental: $PSX spinoff good; $48.7/sh proven reserves provides support, esp w divs & buybacks returning 15% mkt cap to shareholders.
May. 14 at 5:43 PM
- $COP Technical: dipped <LT bull support trendline, decisive break dwn thru symmetrical triangle top. Weak determinism in monthly fractal.
May. 14 at 5:38 PM
- Per YE2010 analogue: selling $CLF into strength +6.5% since 2/27, will repurchase lower; reallocating into bigger position in $IWR #Midcap.
Mar. 23 at 11:02 AM
- $ES_F collapsed at 4:30am on European open/data. Market doesn’t seem as worried about China as Europe (although $XLB & $XLE -2%). $EZU
Mar. 22 at 11:28 AM
- $EWP failing bear trendline resistance @ $31. This PIIGS hasn’t rallied far fm low of $28.53, unlike other $EFA components. #Spain $IBEX
Mar. 21 at 10:21 AM
- Bought a few more shs $BRKL. Classic bull Cup & Handle w strong LT indicators.
Mar. 21 at 9:38 AM
- Australia agita: fin’l assets/housing rolled over. See decoupling of Official Reserve Assets & Net Foreign Debt since 08. $EWA $AUDUSD
Mar. 19 at 6:02 PM
- While global equities rally (incl. Brazil & Russia), China & India keep sliding lower. Troubling. $EWZ $ERUS $FXI $INDY $EEM #BRIC
Mar. 19 at 12:06 AM
- $XTXI someone big trying to get out starting w a poorly executed sell @ 2:11p. Keeping stock btwn $14.10-20 all afternoon.
Mar. 16 at 3:23 PM
- Talk about fractal: $VCI 1-min a perfect analogue of daily chart.
Mar. 15 at 2:23 PM
- Once $TYX returns to LT bear channel 3.50-4.50, could be big buying oppty in $TLT $US_F. Fed ZIRP thru 2014 to keep excess reserves at bay.
Mar. 14 at 4:22 PM
- $JMBA classic Cup & Handle w $2.20 rim. Bought at $2.12.
Mar. 14 at 3:10 PM
- That’s a bull flag in $CL_F w support ~$105. Buy $USO <$40 w 50DMA support.
Mar. 14 at 3:07 PM
- Adding to $XRX to catch next half pt higher to trendline resistce of bull channel. Monthly fractal very deterministic since 2000, says buy.
Mar. 14 at 10:40 AM
- $SIRI classic Cup & Handle w $2.33 rim.
Mar. 14 at 10:37 AM
- $TNX ascending wedge at 2.07 resistance means I expect breakout higher. $TY_F
Mar. 13 at 2:05 PM
- Anyone notice huge spike in $SKEW index ystdy fm 124.78 to 138.25? Traders hedging tail risk for ISDA auction 3/19? $VIX falls <15 meanwhile.
Mar. 13 at 11:52 AM
- The $IWM v $SPY gap widens today, and it’s killing me since my long-book is mostly #SmallCap and #Beta
Mar. 12 at 4:16 PM
- $VXX intraday 1-min at $23.30 rim of Cup & Handle.
Mar. 9 at 3:52 PM
- $KC_F just <50% retracement to 2009 low $102. After bounce, I might buy $GMCR as consumers trade fm $SBUX, whose prices r inelastic. #Coffee
Mar. 7 at 1:24 PM
- $GLT buying <$15.50 this morning. Bounced off trendline support of ST bull flag on daily chart, plus a LT ascending triangle. #Value
Mar. 7 at 10:41 AM
- $ES_F support around 50DMA/trendline @ 1320. $SPX $SPY
Mar. 6 at 3:18 PM
- $HG_F below 200DMA, will freefall thru 50DMA @ $3.73; all the way to neckline sppt of tilted H&S @ 3.20? $JJC
Mar. 6 at 10:28 AM
- If $GC_F slips to $1600 right shoulder support of H&S, I’ll be a big buyer, cuz of resurgent net reflation/intervention. $GLD
Mar. 6 at 10:22 AM
- $USDCNY at trendline resistance and I expect a breakout. $CNY$FXI
Mar. 6 at 9:29 AM
- NYSE #Volume steadily down to 1998 levels after peaking in 2006; this includes #highfrequencytrading. Retail investor is long gone. $NYX
Mar. 2 at 5:15 PM
- I’ve traded $GLT well. Still great value. In bull ascending triangle. I’ll buy again after fall fm dbl top to trendline sppt <14.50 200DMA.
Mar. 2 at 1:19 PM
- Followup: $CLF held its channel’s trendline support. Indicators look bullish. Next move is critical to evade a potential bear flag.
Mar. 1 at 1:01 PM
- Starting $VXX position to hedge excess long #Beta. We’ll see what $SKEW prints tonight: http://t.co/JwnCVJ1z VXX -2.6% $VIX unch SPX -0.36%. Feb. 29 at 3:32 PM
- #Beta getting hammered intraday. $IWM at trendline support of bull pennant. Feb. 29 at 11:01 AM
- $SGG pullback as expected, buy more at bump & run trendline sppt <$90. Watch 30-min chart for reversal clues. $SB_Fhttps://t.co/1DIwu7nk Feb. 29 at 9:52 AM
- $DCTH bull flag about to break out, golden cross too w all fractals’ indicators confirming bullishness. Feb. 27 at 6:27 PM
- Bought $CLF <66.45. Waited on Friday cuz intraday fractals said mkt would come dwn. Trendline sppt confirmed @ 65, in continuation channel. Feb. 27 at 12:04 PM
- $VCI a value name I’ve been tracking. Bought a small stake today, will dbl down at $25 of it gets there. Cup & Handle to breakout soon. Feb. 24 at 12:56 PM
- $SGG divergence on intraday 30-min w daily fractal overbought. I’m going to buy more on pullback to support <20.50. $SB_F Feb. 24 at 12:29 PM
- Accumulating $SGG on this breakout of symmetrical triangle, confirmed by shorter-term bull continuation channel. $SB_F Feb. 22 at 1:38 PM
- I’m a little surprised at $GLD rally today, a bit premature on #Greece announcement: http://t.co/rd2mzG20 I expect pullback. $GC_F Feb. 21 at 10:06 PM
- $USDCAD about to crash through support @ 0.9933. Scaling into $FXC long position today. Feb. 21 at 8:50 AM
- $TLT now approaching support of a bearish falling triangle @ $115. Last gasp. Feb. 17 at 3:08 PM
- Noticing that futures electronic sessions have no bearing on intraday sessions for the past month, lots of reversals. $ES_F$ND_F Feb. 15 at 11:16 PM
- …momentum stocks mostly in rising wedge patterns, but the bearishness of the pattern isn’t backed by divergence in MFI or MACD. $QQQ$SPY Feb. 15 at 2:51 PM
- Lot of low beta stocks at rim resistance of Cup & Handle patterns, which suggest breakout rallies after a shallow pullback… $ACWI Feb. 15 at 2:49 PM
- $DWA has 22% short interest & I see big buy orders intraday: 16m @ open + 10m. I’ve been poaching this for a while, finally bought sm stake. Feb. 15 at 9:57 AM
- Bought sm position $USO under VWAP. Also notice inverted H&S, H@$26 S@$27.15. re: https://t.co/sbWz3NYz Feb. 10 at 11:45 AM
- Oil will pullback tmrw & I’ll buy $USO. Breakout of bull falling wedge reinforced by indicators, even tho Saudi prince said they’d keep <100. Feb. 9 at 2:57 PM
- $CSCO 1-min symmetrical wedge will break to upside, but I’m selling since failed #Fibonacci 50% resistce. I’ll buy lower, still LT bullish. Feb. 9 at 1:05 PM
- Milk prices have slid lower since 11/2011, but $DF hasn’t rallied (helps their margins). Current Correl=0 v. -0.7 average. I’m buying. $DN_F Feb. 9 at 11:31 AM
- $TLT at trendline support. This is an important trading day. $US_F Feb. 9 at 10:01 AM
- Followup: EM inflation is picking up as I expected https://t.co/hXbBqIHl China inflation +4.5% y/y v. 4.0 expected. Buying more $EEM$FXI Feb. 9 at 8:32 AM
- Followup: $GLT breakout has occurred; now I’m selling due to historical resistance at 16, part of a bear wedge. https://t.co/KoJ3PDoK Feb. 8 at 5:59 PM
- #NaturalGas hammering out a bottom per recent volume spike and double bottom support. $NG_F$UNG Feb. 8 at 10:35 AM
- Bought $KO on intraday pullback fm trendline resistance of symmetrical wedge. It will break out per bullish daily fractal indicators. Feb. 7 at 4:14 PM
- Poaching to add more to my $GOOG, but I want a pullback below $600, since bear head & shoulders looms at $617. Feb. 7 at 10:02 AM
- EMs has to deal w inflation again as developed world reflates. I might put on my long $EEM v short $EMB trade again a la 2010 post QE2. Feb. 3 at 4:07 PM
- Good to see a real rally today, organic rally on fundamentals, no reflation: $GLD -0.53% vs. $SPY +0.85%. Feb. 3 at 9:37 AM
- Adding to $USG. I have confirmation of the most perfect bull Cup & Handle ever. Feb. 3 at 8:58 AM
- Selling $TLT despite bull falling wedge. $US_F actually near resistce of bear wedge, $TYX in a channel makes TLT rally look dubious. Feb. 2 at 1:00 PM
- $SPY in a rising wedge, particularly bearish after the 2nd failed test of resistance today. Could fall to support just above 128. $SPX$ES_F Feb. 1 at 4:39 PM
- $CRMT an easy short. Margins are topped out and EPS have a long way to go to hit forecasts. No short interest. Daily fractal turned over. Jan. 31 at 2:09 PM
- $USDCNY has revalued 7.3% since 2010 ended peg. Geithner wants 20%, but the move has to be gradual, economies are trade rebalancing. #Davos Jan. 27 at 8:04 AM
- $GLT in symmetrical wedge. Shied away fm resistance this wk, but watch for breakouts. Jan. 26 at 8:57 AM
- $GLD breaking out of falling wedge. I thought it’d fall to sppt once more. Jan. 26 at 8:56 AM
- $SPX comes back fm -0.75% to flattish. Curious to see activity in Fed’s ECB swap lines, tho $GLD failed resistce as expected. $ED_F Jan. 24 at 3:30 PM
- $IRBT in a wedge starting at July 2011 top. Now at trendline resistce w indicators bearish all fractals. Expect it to break sppt at 30.10 Jan. 24 at 10:35 AM
- $SPYat 131.20 looks like we’ll see a quick drop down to 130.20 per bear Cup & Handle on 1-min intraday fractal. $ES_F$SPX Jan. 20 at 12:51 PM
- #NaturalGas bubble: US shale acreage so expensive that co’s turn to Australian assets at 2% the cost. http://t.co/7IJbIPgf$UNG$NG_F$CL_F Jan. 18 at 11:16 PM
- $TLT bull pennant losing steam, morphing into bear rising wedge w indicatrs overbought on all fractals, incl MFI divergence. $US_F$TYX Jan. 18 at 8:39 AM
- Takes 2 rating agencies to tango. Contrary to Bill Gross comments 2day, SnP’s $EUROPE dwngrades r flesh wound until $MCO or Fitch join. $EFA Jan. 17 at 4:42 PM
- $GLD current bull falling wedge has analogue in 2008. Reiterate 163 resistance in this oscillation before return to sppt. $GC_F Jan. 16 at 1:08 AM
- After $FRANCE and $ITALY downgrades, shouldn’t EFSF come next… like immediately next week? $BWX $EFA $EWQ $EWI Jan. 14 at 3:08 PM
- $MBLX halted, $ADM terms Telles JV, MBLX annces restructuring. If this is net positive for MBLX, the SEC will bag someone for frontrunning. Jan. 12 at 4:19 PM
- Don’t like weak breakdown in $TLT daily MFI, shows bear divergence and a lack of buyers to sppt these levels. This is its last shot at top. Jan. 12 at 9:06 AM
- How did this get misconstrued? German 4q11 GDP was -0.25% q/q, although FY11 est 3.0%. That’s the European stalwart. Ew, bodes poorly. $EWG Jan. 11 at 7:56 PM
- Baltic Dry Index collapsing again, -36% since December shelf. Co’s like $GNK price at spot $BDI w big correlatn, expect resurgant short int. Jan. 11 at 7:46 PM
- Good risk-adjusted return oppt’y in $SHY right now if u look at decoupling fm $TU_F: correlation fm .99 to .36 since September Dec. 30 at 9:41 AM
- MSM needs to get w the program, Asian mkts are now following, not leading western mkts. $EWJ$FXI. Dec. 15 at 9:29 AM
- FYI floating rate bank loans r junk credit Look at LIBOR. Those guys r feeling some sharp pain, cost of borrowing up, growth dwn. $HYG$FLOT Dec. 13 at 9:31 AM
- @RomeoFayette Trade settlement for the day: added to $VXX at 41, opened longs in $TLT at 117.90 and $SHY at 84.52. Dec. 12 at 6:28 PM
- $HYG at 87.23 hides the junk bond carbage cuz it’s an index of lrg, liquid issues, not the little levered ones undergoing shakeouts. Dec. 12 at 4:42 PM
- $CQP at trendline resistance of a classic bull pennant. Looks poised to catapult up to 18 fm 16.7, per technicals. $UNG$NG_F Dec. 12 at 3:45 PM
- $SPY has only retraced 75pc of ystrday’s loss. Intraday VWAP only retraced 62pc. Weird that the mkt doesnt expect ECB to flinch. Dec. 9 at 6:51 PM
- On the heels of Ag pullbacks, $DN_F in a classical bear pennant, to collapse in a matter of days-week. Good for $DF margins. $DBC $MILK Dec. 6 at 1:18 PM
- Has anyone put this together yet? “PIGS FUKING US,” a good pnemonic device to remember the sequence of dominoes to fall fm $EUROPE. Dec. 2 at 7:46 PM
- USD secular bull still in the works, but until Euroreckoning, a ST risk rally and $DX_F pullback in store. Nov. 30 at 10:46 PM
- I plan to unload $UUP and maybe reallocate into $GLD tomorrow. Deflation still a problem, Fed still plans to batter USD in response. $DX_F $GC_F. Nov. 30 at 10:42 PM
- Also worth noting that USD swap lines are an effective extension of QE/monetary policy, an end-around Congress to batter $DX_F, help exports. Nov. 30 at 10:30 PM
- With memories of the past few years’ Thanksgivings, Dubai World, LTCM, i hope I don’t have to follow the news this $Thanksgiving. Nov. 22 at 11:49 PM
- This is what i feared: Shut down NYSE, Oakland ports, #OWS #Occupy discredits self w irratnl intiatives that stray fm its altruistic mission. Nov. 21 at 10:46 AM
- Has anyone followed the decline in $EWC? $CANADA looks worse than US $SPY but is the Great North bottoming first per monthly fractal. Nov. 18 at 1:58 PM
- @Bryyguyy re: Weekly $SPX $ES_F stochastic, you’re right… must be on a (week) closing basis. Nov. 16 at 9:55 PM
- 3-month Eurodollar futures take out support today in a loudly silent crash. I have last print 99.36 $ED_F. Nov. 16 at 7:15 PM
- Wtf is US Govt doing offering student loans toward for-profit education? It’s a subsidy to a private business. Nov. 16 at 9:04 AM
- $ES_F wkly stochastic now in overbought territory, the Trigger I’ve awaited per 2008 analogue: http://stks.co/17s8 Nov. 14 at 10:51 PM
- Since June, the Street’s analysts squawkd that Euro dissolution won’t happen. Why no conviction buys on BTP-Bund converg’ce? $EURUSD $FXE Nov. 11 at 3:01 PM
- Bought $WHR 54.13. Great LT play at a deep discount. Even if BEFIX tax benefits disappear, FPE discount is susbstantial. $EWZ Nov. 11 at 2:28 PM
- $ES_F working through a classic bull pennant pattern on daily fractal. Breakout of trendline resistce could rally to 1300 . $SPX $SPY Nov. 11 at 11:23 AM
- Buying $GNK. Trading 25pc NAV, 1.15x cash w $BDI rebounding. A value trade, not an investment. The investment is $FDX, which I’m poaching. Nov. 11 at 9:28 AM
- $EURUSD misunderstood: no net monetization yet, so EUR strength is prescient, esp considrng my Black Wed analogue–only conceivbl outcome. Nov. 9 at 9:12 AM
- Scary quiet move in $CL_F up to 96, a 23pc move this qtr. Fears of $$IRAN threatening OPEC? Nov. 8 at 10:45 AM
- Chinese inflation will unfold like US, where housing deflation trumped all. $$GERMANY doesn’t have that drag, were the EFSF to lever. $EUR Nov. 8 at 8:53 AM
- $VECO popped, sold at 29.00, TR up 7.80pc. I think the company decided to buyback some shares here. Nov. 4 at 10:50 AM
- Added to $UUP at 21.69 limit. Raises my basis, but I needed a bigger position and this entry was technically sound. Nov. 2 at 2:15 PM
- Refraining fm buy of $TLT as all fractals are analogue of Jan 2009 top. However, I have low limit buys in for $UUP and $VXX Nov. 2 at 10:37 AM
- $X would be a concern here, not far fm a roundtrip back to 2009 lows w/o a profitable yr since 2008. Luckily, no LT debt maty til 2013 300mm Nov. 1 at 1:16 PM
- $HG_F still far fm retracing losses, lagging $SPX by a lot. HG 20pc fm hi, 5.4pc fm 3q11 sppt. SPX only 6.7pc fm hi, past sppt. Oct. 28 at 3:39 PM
- $TLT will find bottom of its ST range at 114.18 fm 116.20 now, but this is part of a longer-term decline (100!?). $$TREASURIES $US_F Oct. 18 at 3:18 PM
- Vendor finance, why $GERMANY has a lot in common w $GE, and the current acct entanglement of Euro states: http://stks.co/dDS$EWG Oct. 14 at 3:58 PM
- $SPX$ES_F triggers: 1215-1220 resistce dwn to 1140 sppt, back to 1250 by Euro reckoning. Per techncls, 2008 analogue http://stks.co/ayr Oct. 12 at 2:49 PM
- Helicopters swirling above Boston this morning as police moved to arrest #Occupy campers overnight. Developing story http://stks.co/ZKJ Oct. 11 at 7:08 AM
- Either $$RAILROADS or economic data are wrong. Big divergence $NSC$UNP$CSX$KSU v $IYT (up 8pc v down 12pc ytd). Oct. 10 at 5:51 PM
- $VECO bought at 27.00. Trading 1.75x cash, sh repurchase in 30-40 range a stabilizer. ST buy signal fm technicals. Oct. 10 at 1:26 PM
- Remember Chinese mkts are closed all week, leaving no overnight selling hangover to cue European/US opens. $$CHINA $FXI Oct. 6 at 6:11 PM
- Risk overbought, safety oversold. I expect a day of rest in rally tmrw. Looking at $SPY $QQQ $IWM and $UUP $VXX $TLT Oct. 6 at 2:46 PM
- $CSCO sold at 16.20, up 4.30pc. I’ll revisit stock soon due to value and LT bullish fractal, but I don’t trust footing of this mkt rally. Oct. 5 at 10:52 AM
- @edg I do agree re: Africa http://stks.co/RZC but I ask, why now? Why is today difft than any other in history for the ascent of EMs? Oct. 1 at 11:57 AM
- Bought $VXX at 50.00. A valuble lesson in patnce, I waited yestrdy for drop on today’s open, missed exectn, waited for limit just b4 close. Sep. 29 at 4:03 PM
- $NKE starting venture fund to back green-tech, new energy sources, sustnablty http://stks.co/OeO Seeing more lg caps using cash for this. Sep. 28 at 8:04 AM
- $EURGBP perhaps the most deterministic FX pair I can find… headed lower to at least 0.862 fm 0.87 today. Sep. 27 at 11:51 AM
- Jim Rogers says buy Ag b/c of “scarcity in a growing world”: http://stks.co/NEw I beg to differ: http://stks.co/NEx $DBA. Sep. 26 at 9:54 PM
- $VXX sold at 50.60, up 17.52pc. My equity positions are sufficntly trimmed and I don’t want to enter wkend holding Vol. $VIX resistce here? Sep. 23 at 3:05 PM
- RT: As Solyndra execs hit stand in DC, can’t help but buy $FSLR at 62.50. BV 42.66, not a technical or tactical move, just pure value. Sep. 23 at 10:18 AM
- $MBB added to position at 108.80. CUSIP level makes me think ETF is lagging underlying rally since FOMC. Maybe an issue w TBA pricing? Sep. 22 at 10:40 AM
- I thought Fed said it was buying long-end of the curve? I didn’t read anything about $GS 50yr maty. Must’ve been an oversight. Sep. 21 at 10:36 PM
- Sold $NOG up 14pc. NOG up 12pc intraday, the short covering I’ve been waiting for. Sep. 21 at 11:42 AM
- The pre-Fed diary entry and more about $HG_F $ES_F convergence opportunity: http://stks.co/J79 $JJC $SPY. Sep. 21 at 11:36 AM
- Headed into Fed anncmnt, clinging to $VXX, but ST fractals look poor. I’m encouraged by $VIX bouncing fm btm of trading range w 50dma sppt. Sep. 21 at 10:33 AM
- $GC_F $SI_F hit bottom of trading ranges in perfect concert w topping Treasuries $US_F $TYX. Mkt expects QE3, so I had to buy $VXX to hedge. Sep. 20 at 8:23 AM
- Fitch ‘expects Greek default but not exit Euro, bc the risks are too great.’ $ES_F still up 0.77pc http://stks.co/Hk6. Sep. 20 at 8:16 AM
- Looking at history of $TIP performance during QEs, I’ll likely sell now before FOMC meeting. Plus, technicals are weak, esp ST. Sep. 16 at 11:34 AM
- Just got to the office fm a morning meeting, Italian futures halted trading up 2.02pc?! What’s the deal? $ITALY$EWI$FTMIB_F. Sep. 16 at 10:28 AM
- Bought $CSCO 16.45 $NOG 21.5 $BP 38.95 $CTL 34.8. Short-covering driving rally, not sure how long it can last, I’ll respect resistce levels. Sep. 15 at 9:55 AM
- Really caught flat-footed by the magnitude of today’s rally. Sold $TLT up 2.02pc, $VXX up 5.05pc (my limit painted the tape w the latter). Sep. 14 at 5:23 PM
- Epic opportunity to buy $HG_F in the coming wk. After a relatvly shallow pullback, Copper has entered the btm of trading range before ES_F. Sep. 14 at 9:28 AM
- $SLV sold at 40 (up 2pc). I see a pullback per the daily fractal and I’m happy to step aside then repurchase at bottom of trading range. Sep. 13 at 1:11 PM
- $DX_F monthly fractals fm 1992 v 2011 are exact analogue. 1992 was Black Wednesday… ERM I dissolution… Holy crap. Sep. 12 at 3:43 PM
- $ES_F at 1166. Per 30-min, may hit 1170 1st restce overnight, but that’s the top. I’m long $VXX and still short $XLF. looking for more… Sep. 6 at 6:16 PM
- $BDI worth noting fm 1306 on 8/16 to 1750 today. To put in context, we’re back at 12/2010 levels, but the chart has gone parabolic. Sep. 6 at 5:35 PM
- Consider the propensity of $EARTHQUAKE disasters could be linked to $OIL: earth shifting to displace the void left by drilling/extraction. Sep. 3 at 10:24 PM
- $LMT Fundmtly, the street scaling bk EPS, but margins historically enormous and short interest spike waning? Aug. 24 at 11:40 AM
- Libyan rebels catch Qaddafi sons, expect the end of the regime within hours. Quite the wildcard, could it spark rally? http://stk.ly/p0piag Aug. 21 at 10:34 PM
- Jim Cramer on CNBC right now. He’s so scarred from Lehman/2008, psychologically damaged, I almost feel bad. Aug. 18 at 9:57 AM
- $USDNOK $USDCADboth rising off double bottoms. I’d buy USD against NOK too, buy CAD doesn’t seem as deterministic. Jul. 29 at 8:03 AM
- $HTS getting crushed again today. Bounced off 3x bottom at 27.12, I’m waiting for it to turn off bottom of trading range. Jul. 28 at 11:45 AM
- $RSH up 20-25pc intraday. I got executed at 16.10 on limit I entered this morning. Total net gain 2.78pc since April. Jul. 26 at 2:17 PM
- $EWI up 1pc plus but Italian 3mo yields jump fm 4.21 to 4.57. I’m willing to bet bond mkt is right. http://stk.ly/nbmKae Jul. 26 at 1:17 PM
- Look at rise in 12-mo $LIBOR, rising fm 72 bps in June to 75 today. $IRX still held down by Euro crisis. Jul. 20 at 11:58 AM
- Not liking morning action in $UNG, at top of daily fractal’s trading range. Worth heeding to bullish weekly? Jul. 20 at 10:02 AM
- $NOG short interest increased in June despite rally: fm 30pc to 37, fm 10 days to cover to 12. Squeeze yet to come? http://stk.ly/mVivFX Jul. 19 at 10:46 AM
- Quixotic that $TREASURIES rally despite debt ceiling woes. Flight to safety? Shows Europe a big problem. Jul. 18 at 10:39 AM
- Closed: FSLR (+12.40%), NUE (+6.83%), (GLD Sept 141 Call) (-15.15%), ACI (+0.25%), LMT (+12.16)
- Opened: ADM, VXZ, CUQ-T
- Closed: CMCSA (+19.11%), MSFT (+8.82%), MDT (+7.64%), NSC (+7.19%), PFE (+5.94%)
- Opened: EXC, FRX, RTN, TSN, WHR
- Closed: nil
- Open: PHG
- No changes
- No changes
- Closed: EEM/(EMB) (+4.83%)
- Opened: PFE
2010.12.24 (Christmas Eve)
- Closed: IWF/(IWD) (+0.35%),
- Opened: HYG/(LQD)
Closed: AIN (+16.23%), YHOO (+15.18%)
Opened: FSLR, MDT, NUE, NSC, (ACOR)
*Please visit Disclosures